This is your chance to paint one of your favorite family members! We make the process simply by pre-sketching your pet and then we walk you through how to fill in each area with the right color to show off your pet's personality.
This special class runs 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Here are a few tips and tricks to most enjoy your experience:
- Once we receive your sign up, we will send a request for your photos.
- Take a look at past PYP classes and see what works well.
- Find a clear photo that shows your pet's personality, with their face filling most of the shot.
- Straight on shots are the best. Side shots can work too. 3/4 angle shots are hardest to work with.
- Sorry, only one pet per canvas! (we're not miracle workers! ;) )
- We use pop colors - it makes it easier to get the best result after only a few hours of painting. Start thinking about which color you want to use.
- If you're not sure what's the best photo, multiple of the same pet can help us pick one that works best. (we love seeing your furkids!)
- If you want us to edit out leashes, harnesses, etc, we can usually do that, just let us know.
- The best photos show the entire head and are sized 900+ pixels on one side (equivalent of a 3"x5" photo).
- Note that some email systems can't handle anything bigger than 10mb.
Please consolidate your photos so that you send us all of the photos for the seats you purchased. So if you bought 4 seats, collect your friends photos and send them in all together so we know we're not missing one from your group.
If you are ready to take the pet portriat learning process further and explore with natural colors or with multiple pets, sign up for a private lesson and one of our artist instructors can help you create a custom masterpiece.
Locations (double check for each date!):
Chow Market and Eatery - 7609 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709
Solid Grill and Bar - 405 S 8th St #100, Boise, ID 83702
Margherita Pizza - 3223 E. Loise dr. #102, Meridian